Audio-Technica ATH-SR30BTBK Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones, Charcoal Gray
● Exceptionally pure audio of sound reality in a wireless design
● Internal battery provides an astounding 70 Hours of continuous use on a full charge
● Housing’s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic Space for optimal phase and transient response
● Lightweight, fold-flat design for easy portability
● Mic and controls built into the ear cup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
From the manufacturer
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB/mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Battery: DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery
- Accessories: 12″ (30 cm) USB charging cable
Wireless Over-Ear Headphones, Charcoal Gray
The ATH-SR30BT wireless over-ear headphones deliver the exceptionally pure audio of Sound Reality in a convenient wireless design. With exclusively designed 40 mm drivers and a dual-layer isolation housing structure that optimizes phase and transient response, you’ll enjoy powerful, full-range audio reproduction from a Bluetooth wireless signal. What’s more, the internal battery provides a remarkable 70 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
- Exclusively designed 40 mm drivers for outstanding sound quality
- Internal battery provides an astounding 70 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Housing’s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response
- Lightweight, fold-flat design for easy portability
- Mic and controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Available in charcoal gray (ATH-SR30BTBK) and natural gray (ATH-SR30BTGY)
Trusted by Professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets. It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to Music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level. Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products. It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. A self-made man and audiophile, it all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder – whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today. Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
There are no inquiries yet.