Certified Refurbished Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Works with Alexa (existing doorbell wiring required)
Login As A Vendor To View Prices and Place an Order
● A Certified Refurbished Video Doorbell Pro is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
● Works with Alexa to illuminate and send announcements to Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected, allowing you to hear and speak to visitors with two-way talk.
● Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC.
● Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell.
● Requires hardwired installation to existing doorbell wires. Compatible with ios, android, mac and windows 10 devices.
● Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision.
● Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video. Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection at 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz. Wi-Fi Speeds – Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2Mbps is recommended for optimal performance.
● Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
We want you to know
A Ring Protect subscription is required to access stored videos. A free 30-day trial of Ring Protect is included – Ring Protect plans start at only $3 a month after trial ends.
Home Security in Your Hands
Answer the door from anywhere and watch over your home in 1080HD video with Ring Video Doorbell Pro. You’ll get mobile alerts when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC.
Advanced Motion Detection
Customize your motion zones to focus on the most important areas of your yard.
Easily connects to existing doorbell wiring so you’ll never have to charge a battery.
Choose one of four complimentary faceplates to match your security to your home.
Works with Alexa
Link your Ring account to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you’ll always know when someone’s there. Enable announcements in the Alexa app to hear alerts on compatible Echo devices when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors. Then talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”
There are no inquiries yet.