Furminator for Cats Undercoat Deshedding Tool for Cats, Stainless Edge with Fur Ejector
Login As A Vendor To View Prices and Place an Order
● Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat
● FURejector button releases hair with ease
● Ergonomic handle for comfort and easy use
● Remove loose hair without damaging the coat or cutting the skin when used as directed
● deShedding tool for large (over 10 lbs) cats with long hair
From the manufacturer
Designed by Professional Groomers
FURminator’s lineup of deShedding tools, grooming tools, hair care products, bathing and hygiene solutions broadens and enhances the FURminator deShedding experience for pet parents and their pets.
FURminator(R) deShedding Tool for Cats
For Large, Long Haired Cats
By reducing shedding up to 90%, the FURminator deShedding Tool enables you to share your home with your cat, without surrendering it to their shedding. The Long Hair deShedding Tool for Large Cats is specially designed for cats that are over 10 pounds with hair that is longer than 2 inches. The 2.65 -inch long hair stainless steel edge reaches deep beneath your cat’s long topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair, The FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease.
Please read all instructions carefully before you use the FURminator(R)
1. For best results, we recommend deShedding your pet immediately after washing and drying. Use only on a completely dry coat. Our extensive line of FURminator deShedding products are designed to promote healthy skin and coat and reduce excess shedding.
2. Before using the deShedding tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Remove tangles or mats with a FURminator Slicker Brush or Finishing Comb before using the deShedding tool. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
3. Use the deShedding tool much like a brush and gently stroke across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth of the deShedding edge toward the coat. Start from the head and work your way back, using extra care near the pet’s stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead using long, gentle strokes up and away from your pet’s skin. Deep or rough brushing can cause your pet’s skin to become red and irritated, so do not apply too much weight or downward pressure. If you notice any redness or irritation, discontinue use.
4. Remove excess hair from the teeth of the deShedding tool as you work by pushing the FURejector button.
FURminator(R) Precision Tool Selection
Pets will always shed, and as long as they live indoors, pet parents will need ways to reduce pet hair. That’s why FURminator(R) shedding solutions are revered by pet parents as the gold standard for pet hair control. Nothing on the market comes close to matching the effectiveness of the extensive line of deShedding tools, which provide the right solution for every shape, size and type of pet. By reducing shedding up to 90%, the FURminator(R) deShedding Tool enables you to share your home with your cat, without surrendering it to his hair.
FURminator deShedding Tools eliminate the frustration associated with shedding, and they keep coats healthy and beautiful. In addition, they keep pets comfortable and safe. The line of deShedding tools eliminate every concern associated with shedding for all pets, and that’s why both pets and pet parents love FURminator(R).
|FURminator(R) Cat Nail Clippers||FURminator(R) Cat Nail Grinder||FURminator(R) Cat Shed Control Cloths|
|FURminator(R) Cat Nail Clippers use a stainless steel edge and nail guide to make clipping nails as easy as possible||FURminator(R) Cat Nail Grinder uses a High Performance Motor and and LED light to ensure accuracy||Three dimensional propietary loop technology catches and keeps loose surface hair|
|This professional grooming tool has an easy grip handle and anti-microbial product protection||This professional grooming tool has an easy grip handle and anti-microbial product protection||Reusable up to three times before disposing|
|FURminator(R) Hairball Prevention Shampoo||FURminator(R) Hairball Prevention Waterless Spray||FURminator(R) My FURst Waterless Kitten Shampoo|
|FURminator(R) Hairball Prevention Shampoo helps reduce excess shedding and helps prevent hairballs in cats||FURminator(R) Hairball Prevention Waterless Spray helps reduce excess shedding and prevents hairballs in cats without bathing||FURminator(R) My FURst Waterless Kitten Shampoo is a gentle formula for frequent use to quickly clean the coat and reduce odors between baths|
|Contains no parabens or chemical dyes||Contains no parabens or chemical dyes||Contains no parabens or chemical dyes|
There are no inquiries yet.