NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 Smart WiFi Router (R9000) – AD7200 Wireless Speed (up to 7200 Mbps) for 60Ghz WiFi Devices | Up to 2500 sq ft Coverage | 6 x 1G Ethernet, 1 x 10G SFP+, and 2 USB ports
From the manufacturer
R9000, HotHardware Recommended (Feb. 2017).
Super Fast Ports for Streaming & Backup
- 6 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports to connect more wired devices
- 10Gb SFP+ Fiber LAN ports for fast Network Attached Storage access
- Link Aggregation: 2 Gigabit LAN Ports for fast 4K HD streaming from a Network Attached Storage device
NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Ultimate 4K streaming and VR gaming
Nighthawk X10 AD7200 is one of industry’s fastest router for media streaming with Plex media server.
Nighthawk X10 with 802.11ac and 802.11ad WiFi technology delivers ultra-smooth 4K streaming, VR gaming and instant downloads.
With a powerful 1.7GHz Quad-core processor, 60GHz 11ad, and Quad-stream architecture, you can enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 7.2Gbps.
MU-MIMO supports simultaneous streaming, while 160 MHz doubles WiFi speeds to mobile devices. Four patent pending external active antennas amplify WiFi signals to maximize range and throughput.
- To benefit from 11ad features, WiFi client needs to support 60GHz 802.11ad WiFi standard
- Nighthawk App – Easily setup your router. Manage Internet access by pausing and resuming internet instantly. Run a speed test. All from your mobile device
Powerful Quad-Core 1.7GHz Processor
Plex, VR gaming and 4K streaming support smoothly and reliable on computers and processors – at the same time.
Soar Ahead with Wireless Technology
Speeds of up to 4.6 Gbps—that’s 3 times faster than 3×3 802.11ac. It’s the fastest Nighthawk yet.
10 Gigabit LAN SFP+ Port
Lightning fast backup and streaming using the 10 Gigabit Fiber connection. Access your NAS instantly.
More streaming, less waiting with MU-MIMO
With MU-MIMO, your WiFi network can deliver faster throughput to every MU-MIMO connected device. That means faster downloads and smoother streaming for your devices.
There are no inquiries yet.