Segway Ninebot MAX Electric Kick Scooter, Max Speed 18.6 MPH, Long-range Battery, Foldable and Portable
Estimated Delivery within 1 – 3 Business Days
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more. Built-in charger, only use one cord for fast charging.
- Quality Assurance: Ninebot KickScooter MAX by Segway is designed to be the most sturdy and powerful electric scooter. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.
Powerful Drivetrain, Extraordinary Climbing Slope Made for Serious Commuters Just Like You.
The moment you press down the electrical throttle, the immense 350W brushless motor momentum will leave you wanting more. Ninebot KickScooter MAX can climb slopes around 20%, allowing it to go uphill easily. Rear-wheel drive offers a better solution to acceleration, stability, and brake.
Go for the Extra Miles on Smooth and Self-Healing Air-Filled Tires
Newly upgraded 10-inch pneumatic tires feature self-healing tires, which can withstand multiple punctures (less than 6mm in diameter) without tire deflation prevents a potential tire replacement with better safety.
Three Riding Modes to Meet Your Riding Styles
Eco, Standard and Sports modes can be directly accessed by the intuitive LED dashboard, including power assist function for pushing the scooter while not riding. In addition, check your maintenance signals, power levels, Bluetooth connectivity and more.
Smart Battery Management System (Smart-BMS)
551Wh big capacity lithium batteries is smart and safe. The Smart Battery Management System closely monitors the battery status with multiple protection mechanisms such as short circuit protection, two-way charging and discharging protection, overcurrent protection, and temperature protection, to ensure the battery safety and to extend its service life.
Regenerative Brake for Power Recycle
The innovative regenerative brake system turns Ninebot KickScooter MAX into an electric vehicle powered by electricity and recycled energy from riding. Energy will be collected from regenerative braking and distributed when you need a boost.
All Riding Data on Fingertips
Segway-Ninebot App to manage rides at your fingertips anytime and anywhere to customize your experience. Available on iOS and Android mobile systems.
One-step Folding System for Easy Portability
Ninebot KickScooter MAX can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds of time. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
Built-In Front LED Light
Front-facing lights are designed with 2.5w high-brightness LED light to illuminate the path ahead of you and increase your visibility to others around you.
*Disclaimer: for your safety, please try not to ride at night
Dual Braking System
Front wheel mechanical drum brake. Back sheel regenerative electric brake. Simultaneous dual brake provides the greatest stability and steerability. IPx5 water resistance.
7-inch Spacious Platform
The Ninebot MAX leverages a widened platform design that can accommodate up to two people at the same time. Anti-slippery design with increased contact friction for rider safety.
There are no inquiries yet.